Thursday 4 May 2017

The Closing of Wolf IQ

Unfortunately, although carefully supervised breeding went a long way towards increasing sprite diversity and eliminating the strain of youth-stuck highlanders that had developed, it seems that I very shortly thereafter mutated an adult strain. As there is no way for me to feasibly weed out this strain and prevent it from breeding, I am officially calling a close to the Wolf IQ run.

There are still several exports available upon request, and anyone who has no particular problem with (or likes) highlander norns is also welcome to request norns from the current population. I did a good job diversifying sprites, and some of them are quite pretty!

This is not the only project I intend to do, so although it has sadly come to a close, keep an eye on this space for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment